Thank you for your interest in the COETAIL coaching program. This program is envisioned of being a volunteer position where COETAIL graduates would have the opportunity to mentor active COETAIL members who are going through the program.
- Currently enrolled in the COETAIL program and recommendation from your instructor
- OR Graduate of the COETAIL program and instructors approval
- Consider the course workload of the coach so that they are not overwhelmed.
- Resume builder: Be able to put online coaching experience on your resume
- Continue to learn, share, and reflect on your own practice
- Give back to the web community
- Increase your “branding” (I know we don’t like to call it that…but that’s what it is and it’s not a bad thing!)
- Collaborate with other COETAIL Coaches
- Expand your PLN
- Invited to join the COETAILcast monthly hangout
- Contribute to the COETAIL Coaches blog (2 blog posts and 2 comments per semester)
- Communicate with COETAILers who need help or seek you out for advice
- Be active in the COETAIL social-networks (Twitter, Google+, etc)
- Be innovative & creative to support the COETAIL community
If you are interested in being a COETAIL Coach, please contact Lissa at email@example.com for more details.